A big thank you to Birdie Bookworm for the nomination to do The Entertainer Blogger Award! I certainly think I’m entertaining but it’s nice to know that other people might think so too.
The Rules |
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Add these rules to your post.
- Answer all the questions below.
- Display the award picture in your post.
- Nominate 12 other bloggers who are funny, inspiring and most important of all ENTERTAINING!
The Questions |
1. Why did you start a blog in the first place |
You mean besides as an excuse to spend ever more time insides in front of my computer and buy books? Well, at first I started this blog while I was in Nee Zealand on study abroad. Two of the girls I was traveling with had WordPress accounts and after seeing them I decided I wanted somewhere to share my amazing experience abroad. But while I was in New Zealand I also decided I wanted to post some book reviews since I always thought being a part of booktube would be amazing but I was too camera shy for that and that is how my blog morphed into what it is today.
2. What is your favorite book |
This is always a loaded question because there are so many books that I love. But if you read my blog you know Sarah j Maas is my queen and right now and my all time favorite book of hers (currently) is A Court of Mist and Fury. I have loved it since May when it came out and I still obsess over it all the time.
3. What do you dislike the most |
Wow. Aggressive question. Like what do I dislike most ever? Animal suffering? Poverty? Those kinds of things? That seems a little deep so I’m going to alter this to what do I dislike most in the reading world and of course it’s always the same: books that end with memory wipes or the lose of whatever awesome power they’ve had the entire book. Hate that.
4. What is your favorite food item from the mall |
Those awesome Thai or Japanese food bars where you get to fill one of those styrofoam boxes with whatever you want. Nothing like noodles, rice and broccoli all heaping in sauce. Delicious.
5. What is your favorite pastime |
Besides reading….? Or blogging? Well I love just sitting around with my dogs with coffee (and a book of course).
6. Who do you nominate |
Thanks for Reading!