Thank you Ann @ AnntheBookMaster for tagging me to do this. This is interesting and unlike any Tag I’ve ever done before. The questions come from Amber @Wild Hearts Review and Dalila @Life Blogging, Life Loving.
- What is your name?
- What is the URL to your blog
- Write the following: “The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog”
- Your Favorite Song Lyric(s)
- What is your Favorite Word and Definition
- Share a Fun Fact about yourself
- Write/Draw your Favorite Emoji
- Write a Silly Message
- Who do you tag?
So I don’t hate or love my handwriting. Sometimes it’s really neat (my notes for microbiology are beautiful) and sometimes it’s gross. I write with my page sideways and do not hold a pencil write but that’s just me. If you notice I also do not like capital letters. I always write my own name with a lowercase “m” and “g” (which is why my signature at the bottom is not capitalized. Now you know!). I am also THE WORST speller on this planet. Recently (as in this year) in class I wrote Marget at the top of my paper. (For those of you who don’t know, yes that is my real name, and it is spelt Margaret not Marget). Whoops…
So just to clarify a few things:
- Boston by Augustana is the song I listen to whenever my plane is landing in Boston when I fly home to give me all the homecoming feels. (I make sure it’s at the exact line “I think I’ll go to Boston” when the wheels are touching down).
- Yes there is a word that means “to throw someone out a window”. You’re welcome.
- Of course I take a Scottish Dance Class (are you surprised?)
- Of course the sarcastic judging you emoji is my favorite.
- And yes I wrote that limerick one day about how I stole my dad’s Kindle fire he won in a raffle (which is still mine) and felt bad so I convinced my brother and sister to buy him the old Kindle original for father’s day.
- And of course I tag:
Thanks for Reading!