So haven’t done this in a while but I’m feeling it right now. I need to be listening to music at all times (or else how could I imagine my life is a musical). Studying, reading, walking around campus, sitting in my room, wherever.
No if you’ve ever stopped by and read this post by me before, you’ve probably noticed that my songs don’t change very often. And the is because I have a single playlist that any song I’d ever want to listen to is on, and it hardly ever changes. Currently it is 180 songs and I’d say the top 10 this week have been:
- Just Smoke by Mumford and Sons
- Roll Your Stone Away by Mumford and Sons
- Josefin by First Aid Kit
- Save Yourself by Kaleo
- Young God by Halsey
- Way Down We Go by Kaleo
- Home from Home by The Roo Panes
- Freedom (feat. Kendrick Lamar) by Beyonce
- Our Own Petty Ways by First Aid Kit
- Sleep on the Floor by The Lumineers
There you have this weeks top 10 songs. See you next week.
Thanks for Reading